Updated at 2022-05-17
WEBIWISE hereby grants you access to https://webiwise.org (“the Website”) and invites you to purchase the services offered here.
Definitions and key terms
– Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
– Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit WEBIWISE and use the services.
– Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
– Service: refers to the service provided by WEBIWISE as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
-Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
– Website: WEBIWISE.”’s” site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://webiwise.org
– You: a person or entity that is registered with WEBIWISE to use the Services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other internet connected device in order to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They’re completely safe and can’t be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our website;
- To improve your experience of our website and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our website is used and how best we can customize it;
- To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
- To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
What type of cookies does WEBIWISE use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are called “first party cookies”.
Strictly Necessary cookies are necessary for our website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the website and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our website.
We use the following types of cookies in our website:
Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
WEBIWISE is not responsible for any content, code or any other imprecision.
WEBIWISE does not provide warranties or guarantees.
In no event shall WEBIWISE be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. WEBIWISE reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
The WEBIWISE Service and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. WEBIWISE is a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, WEBIWISE exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information, content, service or merchandise provided through or accessible via the WEBIWISE Service. Without limiting the foregoing, WEBIWISE specifically disclaims all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with the WEBIWISE Service or on sites that may appear as links on the WEBIWISE Service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, the WEBIWISE Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights. No oral advice or written information given by WEBIWISE or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, WEBIWISE does not warrant that the WEBIWISE Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free.
We use essential cookies to make our website work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them you wouldn’t be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Websites function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the website as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
These account-based marketing cookies enable us to identify future prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with them.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website for you.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Site or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this. These cookies may also include certain code that has been placed on the platform to help track conversions from ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified users who have already taken certain action on the platform.
How you can manage cookies?
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding this Disclaimer.
– Via Email: [email protected]
– Via Phone Number: (714) 862 2116
– Via this Link: https://webiwise.org/contact/
– Via this Address: 900, Linden Lane 17 Macomb Illinois 61455